[NEohioPAL] Jim Snively at Wilbert's this Saturday

Lenne lenne at mindspring.com
Mon Apr 14 08:12:15 PDT 2008

For more information and FREE tickets contact Jim at 216-409-1011 or pickrjm at aol.com

Hi Everyone,
                I have been asked back to Wilbert's and will be there this comng Saturday, April 19th, at 8:30pm.  Parking will not be a problem that day:  the Cavs play at 3:00pm and  the Tribe is out of town. Send me an e-mail at pickrjm at aol.com and I'll add you to my guest list, which means you get in free.  But make sure I get an answer pretty soon, ok?  No number of guests is too large.

                I'll be on stage with my good friends, the wonderful Ms Maura Rogers and Ms Kristi Hansen.  Check out Wilbert's at www.wilbertsmusic.com  and you can link to us there.  The food is good and reasonably priced and they have a wide variety of imported & domestic beers & wines, as well as good hard liquior.   See  you there.   Don't forget to contact me for as many free tickets as you need..  'til then,   keep it in tune.
                my name is Jim LooseChange Snively and I thank you.  www.myspace.com/jimsnively