[NEohioPAL] Theater Ninjas Performs Tonight! Pay What You Can!

Faye Hargate fhargate at theaterninjas.com
Mon Apr 21 08:11:08 PDT 2008

*TONIGHT!  *
**
*Theater Ninjas* invites you to our special
**
*Pay What You Can Night*

Drop a five-r in the box and enjoy the show!

A silly, serious satire on American life, Peripheral Visions is a fun and
poignant piece - we would love to share it with you!

Who: You and the Ninjas!
What: Peripheral Visions
Where:  Centrum Movie Theater on Coventry in Cleveland Heights
When: Tonight!  curtain is at 8pm
Why: It's an enjoyable and affordable show - not one to be missed!

Thank you for your time - I look forward to seeing you tonight in the house!

Sincerely,

Faye Hargate
Associate Artistic Director
Theater Ninjas
www.theaterninjas.com

If you are unable to make it tonight, we also have performances this weekend
April 25 - 27th.

--
Faye Hargate
Theater Ninjas