[NEohioPAL] Need support from the theater community

Bogart fletcher at sssnet.com
Mon Apr 21 21:31:27 PDT 2008

Blank
Hello friends!

The Theatre 8:15 in Green,OH is in the process of re-establishing itself as a community rather than just a youth theater.  We very much need people to come and see our show this weekend!  We would love for folks to see what this quaint little theater has to offer!  Those mentioning NEOpal will receive their ticket for 1/2 price. Thanks in advance for your support!

The Theatre 8:15 in Green

"Green’s hidden treasure"

Proudly presents the rollicking comedy

"Kiss or Make Up"

by:Jack Sharkey

Directed by:

Holly Ellen Roby

Produced by:

Fred McWhorter

Performances nightly before the show

by Illusionist "Magic Mike"

Cast members include:

Nikki Bowers,Amy Young, Jasen J. Smith,

Andrew Spaulding, Ryan Lynn, Michael Bastas

and presenting

Kathy Belden as Eloise Fitzpatrick McHugh

Performance Dates

April 25,26

at 8:15pm

April 27

at 2:15pm

All tickets are $10.00

(Please look for coupon in your Entertainment Book)

Neopal members mention this notice for 1/2 off price of admission

The Theatre 8:15 is located at

4740 Massillon Road

Green,Ohio

RESERVATIONS

330-837-2181

"Produced by special arrangement with Samuel French,Inc."