[NEohioPAL] Workshop Players Auditions "G.I. Jukebox"

Workshop Players wspamherst at gmail.com
Sun Apr 27 08:19:04 PDT 2008

Second Auditions for G.I. Jukebox will be held on Saturday, May 3,   2:00 -
4:00.  Please come prepared to sing a song. You must bring your own sheet
music; an accompanist will be provided.  You may bring two contrasting songs
if you like.

We will be casting two quartets.
For the lead quartet, we need a soprano, alto and tenor/baritone **,  ages
college on up. One of the male roles is cast.
For the junior quartet, SATB** are all open to high school students.

**NOTE:   In both quartets both male roles have relatively the same range.
 If need be we could have two tenors play the roles or two "well-ranged"
baritones, but there isn't much difference in note range between the two.

For more information contact
Music Director,  Corey Knick     440-396-5330     cknick_89 at yahoo.com
Director, Dave Cotton    440-988-8744         deltachaz at oh.rr.com

One of Workshop's most ambitious and popular shows...  We've decided to
revive it, just in time for the 4th of July.  A USO canteen is the setting
for this nostalgic musical revue.  Not all memories of WWII are unpleasant,
and this show illustrates why not.   Enter the canteen, eat, dance, and
enjoy the best music and comedy the early 1940's have to offer.  "Moonlight
Serenade", "I'll Be Seeing You", "Mairzy Doats", and many others will have
you singing along. (And that's OK.)  This patriotic show is sure to please.
 Plan to be part of the festivities and don't miss this one.

- 30 -

--
"If all the world's a stage, I want better lighting!"