[NEohioPAL] One Free Pilates Class May 1-31: Canton/N.Canton

Janelle janelle at squarepegpromotions.com
Sat May 3 08:29:55 PDT 2008

Ease into Spring with renewed strength, balance, and fitness!

Certified Core Dynamics Pilates instructor, Anita Artzner, will offer one
free Pilates class to any new participant from May 1 to 31, 2008. All ages,
shapes, and body types are welcome. No prior experience is necessary.

Artzner has over two decades of dance experience through Canton Ballet,
Dayton Contemporary Dance Company II, Living Fountain Dance Company, and
others. She has been a certified Pilates instructor for eight years through
her business, Building Balanced Bodies with Anita.

Pilates classes are currently held on Mondays 5pm to 6pm and on Thursdays
9am to 10am at 4105 Fulton Dr. NW, Canton, just west of Whipple Avenue NW.
Saturday classes are held from 9am to 10am at A Time to Dance studio, 1200
South Main Street in North Canton. "It's my passion to help others in their
quest for balance, wholeness, and health," Artzner states. "Pilates
positively affects the body physically, mentally, and emotionally. It's my
desire to share this with others in our community who haven't yet
experienced it firsthand. This is my way of opening the door to a higher
quality of life."

Artzner also provides Personal Training services and private lessons by
appointment, although the personal and private services are excluded from
May's "Jump Start" offer for one free session.

While walk-ins are always welcome, calling ahead is recommended and
appreciated. Anita can be reached by phone at (330)323-7090 or by email at
anitapilates at msn.com.

Janelle Hannum Schmidt

Square Peg Promotions

P.O. Box 35878

Canton, OH 44735-5878 USA

330.806.6520

janelle at squarepegpromotions.com

http://myspace.com/squarepegpromotions

"No artist is ahead of his time. He IS his time. It is just that others are
behind the time."--Martha Graham, modern dance pioneer (1894-1991)