[NEohioPAL] Land, Homes, Apts available for Film Productions

Peter Fields peteroctb at yahoo.com
Sat May 3 08:39:08 PDT 2008

To All Filmmakers:

I'm sending this notice out on behalf of James Casto, property owner based in Stow, Ohio.

For
filmmakers in need of locations for their next film, Casto Rental
Properties has homes and apartments available for rental to film
productions who are looking to shoot their next feature or short in the
Stow, Kent, or Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio area.   Land is also available for
film production.

have shot two of my films ("To See the Moon in the Morning Sky" and
"Breath of Courage") on Casto property.  View the Casto Landscaping
website at http://www.jlcasto.com

Send
all inquiries on renting property for film production to me at
peteroctb at yahoo.com and I will forward your request and information to
James Casto.

Thank you,
Peter Fields