[NEohioPAL] Summer Acting Workshop for Children!

April Needham apshowerz at yahoo.com
Mon May 5 11:27:15 PDT 2008

2008 Spring/Summer Acting Workshop for Children

I am currently a Film/Theater Student at Baldwin Wallace College, and am preparing to host a series of acting workshops for children ranging in ages 6-17, age varying depending on who would like to join.

I just finished up teaching a beginners theater workshop for children, ages 8-12, and 13-17 at Buckeye Community Theater in Medina, this winter.
The class was focused around the foundation of theater acting and stage performance. Stage Technique, Vocal Projection, Character Development, Audition Technique, Stage Confidence, ect...

I would like to do a series of workshops such as this, also focusing on film technique, acting for the camerea ect..and also on younger children just getting into the performing arts field. I am open to anyone who would like to join, the child doesn't have to want to act, they might just want to gain more self confidence, have fun, and get to know other kids their age.

Classes will start in June and run through August. If all goes well, there will be a new series in the fall.

The class times would range from 1-2 hr time period, and the price would be $10 per student, per class, for single classes, and prices would range for specific workshops.

If interested, please send me your name, phone number, location, age of your student, email, and what kind of class you might be looking for, and any questions you would like to ask me.

  Location of Classes:

  Garfield Heights Community Center
  13455 Dressler Avenue
Garfield Heights, OH 44125
Phone: (216) 662-8039
Fax: (216) 662-1543
Website

  Great atmosphere, nice neighborhood, plenty of parking, right off the highway, Transportation Blvd!

~Sincerely,
April Needham
acting instructor
216-333-3500