[NEohioPAL] I've got a little list - of performances for you!

Kira Seaton scuola.musica at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 5 11:43:41 PDT 2008

I’ve Got a Little List!  (A political/romantic/comedic romp!)

  Cuyahoga Community College’s Western Campus Music Department present
  Gilbert and Sullivan’s The Mikado

  Saturday, May 10th at 7:30pm, & Sunday, May 11th at 3:00pm
  at the Western Campus Theatre, 11000 Pleasant Valley Road, Parma

  It’s a little convoluted, just a tiny bit gory and so deliciously sarcastic! (Watch us spoof presidential candidates, past and present!  )

  Admission is available at the door only, which opens ½ hour before the show:

  $6.00 for students and senior citizens, and $8.00 general admittance.

  Readers of NEOhioPAL get one-half off ticket price by mentioning this ad!
  Call 216-987-5279 for more information.