[NEohioPAL] Photographic Workshop and Open House

homaee homaee at roadrunner.com
Mon May 5 14:34:37 PDT 2008

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

The Cleveland Photographic Society, CPS, is conducting Workshop and Open
House May 18, 2008 - Buying and Using Your New Digital Camera at the club
room in Broadview Heights. We are located at 9543 Broadview Road next to the
Police Station.

 Anyone with a digital camera question is invited to come to CPS where our
instructors will sit down with you and answer your questions about your
camera.

 There will also be a presentation, "How to Take Good Photos of Family and
Friends." Refreshments will be served. CPS members' photos will be on
display and information about the club and our "Fundamentals of Good
Photography", "Intro to Digital Photo Editing", and "Basic Digital
Photography" courses will be available.

CPS, founded in 1887, has over 190 members from NE Ohio. All are welcome.
For more information, please visit our website at
http://www.clevelandphoto.org <http://www.clevelandphoto.org/> .

Cheri Homaee
Commercial <http://www.trinityconsult.com>  Photography and Fine Art
"Doing good is the greatest happiness." -- Chinese proverb