[NEohioPAL] Dark Room on May 13

MargLynch at aol.com MargLynch at aol.com
Tue May 6 20:35:55 PDT 2008

May 13th, The Dark Room presents "The  Space Between" by Marian Fairman

The Dark Room is proud to present Marian Fairman's new play "The Space
Between", directed by Margi Herwald and starring Liz Conway, Andrew Narten,  Joshua
Brown, and Teresa McDonough.

Tuesday May 13th, 7:00 pm
at The Church at Cleveland Public Theater
(look for the small church located just east of  the Cleveland Public Theater
parking lot)
6415 Detroit Ave., Cleveland, OH 44102

Along with this featured new  play-in-process, we will also have a number of
other scenes from various  writers, and don't forget about our open mic
session.

6:30pm - Writers and actors sign-up for open  session
7:00pm - Readings  begin

Suggested donation of $5 is welcomed at the door,  but not required.

Come on down and enjoy The Dark  Room!  The Dark Room is a new work
development and networking  evening presented by Cleveland Theater Collective and
Cleveland Public  Theatre.

Derek  Koger
Curator and Host
The Dark Room