[NEohioPAL] Free Scenery

Tony the8rgod at earthlink.net
Wed May 7 04:36:21 PDT 2008

If you want to pick up some dandy set pieces check out Carousel Dinner
Theater's freebie at:
Canal Place
540 S. Main
Akron, Ohio 44311
  This is the  storage facility for the scenery for Carousel Dinner
Theatre, one of the country's premier dinner theatres; current
production:  /Damn Yankees./
We have set pieces from many different shows, that are going to end up
in the dumpster.  I would rather pass them along to other theaters as
most of the stuff is in excellent to good condition.
 There are platforms, flats, stair units, some soft goods, and a lot
of   "What the . . ????"  We are not getting rid of any props.
There is no " inventory", as such,  as some of the stuff has been there
for 10 years, and I haven't.
We will start the process next Monday. ( 5-12-08)   Please call or email
about times we will be there and directions.  Mostly, we will be there
every day about 9:00 to 4:00  Also, if you are looking for specific
piece, we may not have it.
Hope we can help each other out.
Tony Kovacic
CDT-TD