[NEohioPAL] Battle of the Bands - Extended Deadline

marnieb at windstream.net marnieb at windstream.net
Wed May 7 09:14:00 PDT 2008

BANDS NEEDED FOR THE 4TH COLUMBIA BATTLE OF THE BANDS

The Columbia Chamber of Commerce is looking for the best 10 bands to compete in our 4th Annual Battle of the Bands to be held on Saturday, June 28, 2008 from 12:30-7:30 PM.  The winning band will receive $3000 worth of studio time at the Lava Room Recording Studios.  We have extended the deadline until May 18th and must be in our possession, Entry Fee is $50.00 per band.  You will be able to drop off your application between 7 & 9 PM at the Columbia Town Hall during our festival meeting.

NEW PRIZE ADDED:  In addition, the top three bands will receive a viedo featured for one year on You Tube and have your band featured on iTunes for one year!!  This prize has been sponsored by Guitar Center of North Olmsted.  Guitar Center will also be hosting a Guitar Hero Contest for Free that day as well with giveaways and prizes!

The Lava Room Recording Studios is a premier, multi-room facility, offering recording and music production services for all types of music, including commercial recording and voice-overs.  They have the finest professional recording studio in the Cleveland Area and have recorded artists like Scott Weiland of Velvet Revolver and formerly of Stone Temple Pilots, Garbage, Alter Bridge, Breaking Benjamin, Three Days Grace & Papa Roach just to name a few.  Sound and Lights are provided by All Topp Entertainment.

To find out more information and to download an application, go to:  http://www.columbiahomecoming.com/battleofthebands.  If you have any questions, please call Marnie Butler at 216-324-2095 or email columbiachambermbutler at columbiastation.com.

This event is Sponsored by The Columbia Chamber of Commerce, The Lava Room Recording Studios & Gutiar Center of North Olmsted & All Topp Entertainment.