[NEohioPAL] Mike & Ike on "Scream Queens"

Jeff Holland mikethelimeyandikethehick at yahoo.com
Mon May 5 21:45:13 PDT 2008

Mike: (English accent) Greetings and salutations.  He's not Mike.

  Ike: (Southern accent) He ain't Ike, and we are shocked that we started somethin' on this list that doesn't involve us gettin' insulted.

  M:  I'm not sure how I feel about this.

  I:  I know what ya mean.

  SHORT PAUSE

  I:  You're a douchebag.

  M:  Thank you!  I feel better now.

  I:   Okay, so we listened ta what we could of "Scream Queens."  Really liked "I'm Alright, Momma," "Don't Open That Door," and "Roger Corman."

  M:  Really hated "I Got All The Talent I Need" and "Happy Endings."

  I:  We were pleasantly ambivilant about the rest of 'em.

  M:  But do we want to see the show?

  I:  FRAK YEAH!.  So, Eric, thanks for bringin' this ta our attention.  We'd send ya somethin' cool if we had somethin' cool to send ya.

  M:  So here's a question for that small part of the list that reads our occasional posts:  any other interesting musicals out there that we might not know of?  We're intrigued now.

  I:  But please, PLEASE, no one bring up the musical version of "Silence of the Lambs."

  M:  Heard it, hated it.

  I:  We thought we'd like it.

  M:  We were so very wrong.

  I:  Namaste.