[NEohioPAL] Spreading the Gossip Available

Tonya M. Huffman thuffman7 at hotmail.com
Tue May 13 05:34:40 PDT 2008

Hello Everyone! My children's book for those aged 7-12 entitled Spreading the Gossip is being promoted on a major Cleveland, OH radio station, 107.3 The Wave's Website, and you can click to see the link: http://www.wnwv.com/page.php?pi=110&PHPSESSID=26da6ec0d0dd8c61db1b0892ce80a9fcThe book is published by Tate Publishing - http://www.tatepublishing.com/ and will officially be released in early July 2008 and will soon be in bookstores everywhere, but it is now available nationwide online at: http://www.tatepublishing.com/bookstore/book.php?w=978-1-60462-851-7.The book's message reaches out to all ages as one of my endorsers emphasizes, and is about the dangers of gossiping; the book is entertaining, interactive, and teaches the desired lesson as it promotes morals and values. The book is affordable, so this is good also. Get your copy today!
 Kindly, Tonya M. Huffman