[NEohioPAL] Ghosts Haunt Geneva-on-the-Lake

Noble Art Entertainment nobleart at roadrunner.com
Wed May 14 07:58:31 PDT 2008

Noble Art Entertainment & The Landing at Geneva on the Lake
(Press Release 05-14-08)
Brook Collin Hall, Producing Director

For more information contact: 440-466-8650

Ghosts haunt the Oak Room at Geneva-on-the-Lake this summer!

Noble Art Entertainment is announcing its "Countdown to Murder" Dinner Theatre every Thursday night May 29th through July 10th at "The Landing's" Historic Oak Room in Geneva on the Lake, Ohio.

Following an incredibly successful fall season in 2007, Noble Art will be presenting five original dinner theatre productions at The Landing this year.  "Audiences are absolutely loving what we have brought to the lake and have had an overwhelmingly positive response to our shows." said Sarah Cantrell, Noble Art's co-owner and managing director.

Her partner and Producing Director, Brook Collin Hall added, "We realized quickly that our unique dinner theatre shows were something the area was sorely lacking and the audiences have been thrilled to hear we would be offering so much more in 2008."  "Countdown to Murder" is the second show of the season and follows on the heels of this spring's "Wildest West Show" that met with rave reviews.

"Countdown to Murder" is a suspenseful dinner theatre thriller that takes you from the present to the past and back again.  In a chilling story of murder, the audiences members become the ghosts from the past that help to haunt the characters of today.

It's 2008 and a middle aged couple has purchased the Oak Room intent on creating a new bed & breakfast at the lake.  Joined by their son, who has recently returned from the war in Iraq, their personal demons begin to haunt them and the fine line between their world and the nether world begins to dissolve.

"This show is by far the most intense and dramatic of our season." said Hall, "Three of the characters and the audience are ghosts, reliving New Years Eve 1944 over and over again.  There is that atmosphere of celebrating New Years and the music from the 40's, while at the same time the ghosts are pushing the living characters towards a dark end."  Hall added, "Be warned, there are some pretty harsh moments in the show and it is definitely not suitable for children."

Themed cocktails and appetizers begin at 6:30pm with dinner and the show starting at 7:30pm Ticket prices are $40 each, and include the 5 course meal, and admission to the show. Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover will be accepted. Seating is limited, so tickets are available in advance only. Any groups wishing to attend together should make their reservations as soon as possible to ensure adjacent seating.

Tickets may be purchased by phone at (440) 466-8650, toll free at (800) 518-8650 or online at www.GenevaLanding.com