[NEohioPAL] Call for support - Relief for families in need in China...

Johnny K. Wu johnny at mdifilm.com
Wed May 14 09:06:06 PDT 2008

!!!!! CALL FOR SUPPORT !!!!!

The Organization of Chinese Americans of Greater (OCAGC) is a non-profit,
non-partisan civil rights and educational organization. OCAGC is part of the
National OCA, with over 80 chapters and college affiliates within the United
States.

We are dedicated to promoting cultural heritage, active participation in
civic and community affairs, securing justice, and equal treatment and equal
opportunity for all Americans of Chinese and Asian/Pacific Islander descent.
"Embracing the Hopes and Aspiration of Chinese and Asian Pacific Americans
in the United States".

A major earthquake occurred in the Sichuan province of China on May 12th. At
current count, the death toll continues to rise above 12,000 and more than
18,000 people are still buried in one city, including 900 children in a
collapsed school building..

OCAGC would like to initiate a call for support and help for the needy
families in China. We request that your friends and you donate money for
earthquake relief in whatever amount you can afford. All funds collected by
OCAGC will be provided directly to the families in need in China (via
international relief organizations such as Red Cross Society of China or
hand delivered by one of our boad member).

We will continue to collect these funds throughout the year

You can provide your contribution to any OCAGC member or send a check to
(payable to OCAGC, on memo: for China Earthquake Relief)
OCAGC, c/o Johnny Wu, 1265 W 106th Street #1, Cleveland, Ohio 44102

The OCAGC serves the continually growing Chinese American community of
Northeast Ohio and works with other organizations and communities to promote
ethnic awareness and cultural diversity.

Johnny Wu

Producer/Director/Editor

www.mdifilm.com <http://www.mdifilm.com/>

www.rapturethemovie.com <http://www.rapturethemovie.com/>

President

Organization of Chinese Americans of Greater Cleveland

www.ocagc.org <http://www.ocagc.org/>

Administrator

Cleveland IndieClub

www.indieclub.com <http://www.indieclub.com/>