[NEohioPAL] St. Ignatius High School Choral Concert

Jason Falkofsky musicman_78 at hotmail.com
Wed May 14 18:36:54 PDT 2008

I would like to invite you our annual Spring Choral Concert to be held this Sunday, May 18, 2008 at 7:30pm in Sullivan Gym at St. Ignatius High School. The concert will feature both our Men's Chorus (who recently received a Superior rating in Class AA at the OMEA State Adjudicated Event) and Freshmen Chorus singing a wide variety of repertoire, from sacred to secular, traditional to pop, and barbershop to Broadway, including works by Skoog, Grieg, Hogan, Orban, Bright, Templeton, and music from Newsies, Les Miserables, and Jersey Boys.

The concert is FREE!

Reception to follow!!!

Hope you this Sunday!!!!

Jason Falkofsky