[NEohioPAL] Jazz BASS PLAYER needed

Pjanson02 at aol.com Pjanson02 at aol.com
Fri May 16 04:11:36 PDT 2008

Saint Joseph Academy (high school) is in need of a good reading jazz bass
player for a concert next Thursday.  A student outside of class was  planning on
learning the parts, but it just didn't happen.  Here are our  needs:

1.    A solid sight reader of jazz bass parts, no  improv skills necessary
(but we could add it if you wish).  We play 11  charts at level 3 - 5, at a high
school level of 6 being the hardest.

2.    Available for rehearsal 3:30-6 p.m. on Wednesday,  May 21st, and for
the concert Thursday night at 7:30 p.m.

3.    Willing to accept $125 for both rehearsal and  concert (and my
gratitude, of course).

If you fit all three criteria, please reply to _pjanson02 at aol.com_
(mailto:pjanson02 at aol.com)  or call  216-408-1383.

favorites at AOL Food.