[NEohioPAL] BREAST CANCER Benefit Concert TONIGHT!

Moore, Amanda R moorear at muc.edu
Thu May 15 21:51:07 PDT 2008

Hey Friends,

Once again our Benefit Concert for the Susan G. Komen 3 Day Walk for Breast Cancer is TONIGHT and we would love for all of you to come out and support our cause. In addition to merely supporting our team, you will also be showing your support for all of the survivors and families of those afflicted by this disease in Greater Cleveland. We are participating in memory of my best friend's mom who passed away 5 years ago from this disease.

Here's the info one more time:

TONIGHT Friday May 16 7:30pm - 10:00pm; DOORS OPEN at 7:00pm

Independence High School
6001 Archwood Rd
Independence 44131
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/Independence+High+School:6001+Archwood+Rd+Independence+OH+44131/ <http://www.mapquest.com/maps/Independence+High+School:6001+Archwood+Rd+Independence+OH+44131/>

Musical Performances By:

RAM IN THE BUSH
~ A classic rock inspired band out of Mount Union College; a group of music majors trying to make their dreams come true!

Nate Zion
~Acoustic vocalist & guitarist; if you like John Mayer or Jason Mraz you'll love his smooth, soulful voice.

Melissa Matejka & Amber Veverka
~Coffee house music at its best, inspired by such artists as Sarah McLaughlin. These talented ladies will open the show.

HENCE, There's pretty much something for everyone. So come on out and spend your Friday night with us in the fight to Save Second Base!

Thank you all!
Amanda Moore
Team Victoria's Best Kept Secret
(216) 276-8525