[NEohioPAL] graduating senior looking for camp job

Pribble Carol cpribble at us.edu
Wed May 21 10:55:18 PDT 2008

I have just graduated University School and would love the opportunity
to be a counselor at a theater camp this summer. I have had a lot of
experience in theater: I attended theater camps for four summers and
have taken drama classes every year of high school. I also know how to
teach theater to kids. This year, I started a community service program
at my school in which a group of students joined me in directing skits
starring disadvantaged children. I know this is late in the game, but if
anyone has an opening, please contact me at 216-691-1632.
Michael Perloff