[NEohioPAL] Something Dada - Your Only Defense Against Canadian Soldiers

Something Dada somethingdada at cd.aztemail.com
Tue May 27 09:58:52 PDT 2008

The Canadian Soldiers are here! No, not the Mounties (that would be way cooler.) The mayflies have arrived, and in abundance. And we must note that they are bigguns this year; the interminably rainy and brisk May we've been enjoying must suit their species. We're happy to see them-sure, they're annoying as hell and make your car all bug-guts splattery, but we have to respect them. They only live for a day -- sometimes as little as thirty minutes -- and all they do for those thirty minutes is mate. Mate, and then look for other mayflies with whom to mate. Now that's dedication.

And they're a force of nature. They may be small, but all together, they besiege our fair lakeside town in such quantity that their swarm has been detected on the Doppler Radar before.

In that respect, Something Dada is much like the mayflies. (Not just because we too spend the preponderance of our lives in pursuit of mating.) When we work together to bring you the funny, we're not just individual bugs-we're a gale force of Doppler-detectable hilarity. And as everything we do is based on your suggestions, you get to direct all of that. wind?

Anyways, come check out a show! We're performing our regular scheduled shows at The Tower Press this weekend, and additionally, we'll be performing at the Historic Centrum theater in Cleveland Heights this Thursday at 8:30 p.m. It's an awesome space, and we're excited to be performing there-so please come join in the fun! Tickets are $10 general admission and $8 for students and seniors. You can buy tickets at the Centrum box office, and buy tickets or make reservations at www.somethingdada.com.

We hope to see you soon! And please, whichever venue you choose, bring a fly swatter.

SOMETHING DADA IMPROVISATIONAL COMEDY
All New... All Different... Like Always.

Next show times (all tickets just $10):

Friday, May 30, 2008
8:00 PM

Saturday, May 31st, 2008
8:00 PM and 10:30 PM

The Wooltex Gallery
Tower Press Building
1900 Superior Avenue
Cleveland, OH
Free Parking In Rear
Cash and Checks only, ATM on site
Centrum show times (tickets are $10, $8 for students and seniors):

Thursday, May 29th, 2008
8:30 PM

The Historic Centrum Theater
2781 Euclid Hts. Blvd.
Cleveland Heights, OH

Something Dada strongly suggests not bringing children under 13 to our shows. We generally operate at a PG-13 level, in terms of language and content, but we can not guarantee what suggestions will be given, or what direction the show will take (it is improv, after all). If you have any questions or concerns, please e-mail us at info at somethingdada.com or call us at 216.696.4242.

Something Dada
The Tower Press Building
1900 Superior Ave., Suite 120
Cleveland, OH 44114