[NEohioPAL] MOVING SALE

Matthew Wright Matthew.Wright at oberlin.edu
Tue May 27 15:30:05 PDT 2008

MATTHEW AND DAVID ARE MOVING AND THEY HAVE STUFF TO SELL!!!!!!!!!

Please come to our fabulous moving sale this weekend, Saturday, May
31 and Sunday, June 1 from 10 am- 4 pm (both days)

We have a lot of excellent furniture to be sold including:  leather
sofa,  overstuffed recliner, chaise lounge, entire queen-sized
bedroom set, linens, books and other things too numerous to mention.
Come enjoy our little town, have lunch and buy some STUFF!!!!!!!!!

We're located at 74 Elmwood Place in beautiful Oberlin, OH (see
mapquest.com for excellent driving directions). Park on Elm Street
and walk up Elmwood. We're the second house on the right. Cash and
local checks gladly accepted.

Hope to see you there-

Matthew Wright
David Bugher