[NEohioPAL] Something Dada Auditions - Monday, June 2nd

Something Dada somethingdada at cd.aztemail.com
Wed May 28 05:56:26 PDT 2008

So you think you can improv? The members of Something Dada invite you to find out!

Something Dada, Cleveland's premiere improvisational comedy company, has been entertaining Clevelanders for 13 years. We are holding open auditions, looking to add to our dynamic cast. If you have a willingness to play, have fun and take chances, then you might be what we're looking for. Formal training is not required.  Please come to auditions in comfortable clothing and shoes, and be ready to jump right in.

Auditions will be held on Monday June 2 at 7:30 PM in the Something Dada performance space at the Wooltex Gallery at The Tower Press Building, 1900 Superior Ave., Cleveland. Free parking is available on the street and behind the gallery.

For general information about Something Dada, please visit www.somethingdada.com, or even better, come check out a show. Shows are every Friday at 8:00 and Saturday at 8:00 and 10:30. Tickets are $10.