[NEohioPAL] Seeking Summer Employment

Paul Yochum paul.yochum at loop.colum.edu
Wed May 28 10:34:59 PDT 2008

Hello,

I know it's a little late to be looking for a summer job, but I am
still seeking some sort of employment while I am home for the summer.
My name is Paul Yochum, I am a sophomore at Columbia College in
Chicago where I am currently majoring in theater and minoring in
photography. I have experience in the many aspects of theater,
including training in stage make-up, theatrical design, performance,
direction, etc... Ideally, I would love some sort of theater related
summer job, but I am also competent with a computer if something else
is needed/available. I live in Solon, but am willing to drive. If
anything is available please let me know, i would appreciate it a lot!

Please Respond To: Paul.Yochum at Loop.Colum.Edu

Thank You In Advance,

Paul Yochum