[NEohioPAL] Free Puppy to Verifiably Good Home

Michael Rubin actorep10 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 1 11:10:09 PDT 2008

Free 6 month old Jack Russell mix puppy,presently named Sparky,black/white markings,all shots,recovering from neutering, to your non-smoking home with a yard and school aged children,where someone is home most of the time,and he can run around when on break from his crate training.He already knows to make outside after crate release,and how to play fetch.He should be completely housebroken within a couple of weeks.
I will send a couple of pics upon your detailed reply.I already know about the Jack Russell rescue groups.
Mike