[NEohioPAL] VMMEZ Casting Call for Website Virtual Spokespeople / Easy Work - Generous Compensation - Global Exposure (www.vmmez.com )

Tanya cbs2 at neo.rr.com
Sun Jun 1 11:19:30 PDT 2008

Easy Work - Generous Compensation - Global Exposure

Casting Call for Website Virtual Spokespeople!

Non-Union Models, Actors, and Actresses
Looking for Talent With a 'Model' Look
Between the Ages 18-25
All Nationalities
Multi-Lingual a Plus!

WE PAY YOU THE SAME DAY YOU COME IN FOR A CLIENT VIDEO SHOOT!
We also give you the opportunity to make even more money by marketing your
own web-acting services by using our website to show off your demo video!

This is a GREAT way of earning extra money!

Our studio is located in Canton, Ohio, near the Pro-Football Hall of Fame
and Stark County Fairgrounds!

(If you are represented by an agency please check the details of your
contract before applying and include your agent information in your email.)

Visit Our Website  <http://www.vmmez.com/> www.vmmez.com for video demos,
and

Email Your Contact Information , Head Shot  (JPG Format) and any additional
pictures/videos
to  <mailto:info at vmmez.com> info at vmmez.com if interested in an audition.

(Please submit your information via email no later than Saturday, June 14th
2008)

Thank You,
Video Marketing Made Easy
 <http://www.vmmez.com/> www.vmmez.com