[NEohioPAL] "Romeo & Juliet" & "Joseph" playbill advertising opportunity - FPAC

FSternfeld at aol.com FSternfeld at aol.com
Wed Jun 4 09:44:52 PDT 2008

Hi Everybody,

_Fairmount  Performing Arts Camp_ (http://www.fairmountcenter.org/fpac08/)
[FPAC], a program of _Fairmount Center for the  Arts_
(http://www.fairmountcenter.org/) , has expanded its program this summer to include full scale
productions: _Joseph and  the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat and Romeo &  Juliet_
(http://www.fredsternfeld.com/josephromeojulietfpac08.htm) .

To support our efforts this summer, we are providing opportunities  to
purchase low cost ads in the playbill.

You may want to do a small congratulatory note, or something for  your
business - or perhaps you know someone who would want to support Fairmount  Center
and could forward this email to them!

Your participation in this would be very much  appreciated.

Here is a link to complete information:
_http://www.fredsternfeld.com/ad-package-all.pdf_ (http://www.fredsternfeld.com/ad-package-all.pdf) .

Warm Regards,
Fred  Sternfeld