[NEohioPAL] Tickets NOW ON SALE for "Joseph" and "Romeo and Juliet" - FPAC

FSternfeld at aol.com FSternfeld at aol.com
Thu Jun 5 17:47:53 PDT 2008

Tickets are on sale NOW for _Fairmount Performing Arts  Camp's_
(http://www.fairmountcenter.org/fpac08/)  productions of _Romeo  and Juliet and Joseph and
the Amazing Technicolor  Dreamcoat_
(http://www.fredsternfeld.com/josephromeojulietfpac08.htm) .

If you are interested in these productions, I'd recommend that  you purchase
them very soon, since there are only 176 seats for each  performance AND the
seats are reserved, not general admission.  We fully  expect many of the
performances to sell out quickly.

Three ways to purchase tickets ...

1) Download this order form and send it with payment to Fairmount  Center:
_http://www.fredsternfeld.com/MailOrderReservationForm.pdf_
(http://www.fredsternfeld.com/MailOrderReservationForm.pdf)

2) Call Fairmount Center at 440-338-3171.

3) And of course, any unsold tickets will be available on the day  of the
show starting one hour before curtain time at Mayfield Village Performing  Arts
Center, 6622 Wilson Mills Road, Mayfield Village.

That's it!

Fred Sternfeld

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.