[NEohioPAL] Jean Claude The Gumming Zombie pictures

Johnny K. Wu johnny at mdifilm.com
Thu Jun 5 17:58:57 PDT 2008

All, if you got some times, check out this link of BTS photos taken during
our shoot, especially on May 31, we did a green screen shoot at Creative
House Studios Inc, our partner, with 15 zombies and victims, as you can see,
this is the biggest green screen studio in northeast Ohio (Thanks to Peter
Sampson and Cynthia Graham). Also, I want to shout out a big thank to all
the cast/crew that we found via NEOPAL and Cleveland Filmmaking Yahoogroup!
And a shout out to Mike and Marty whom at last minute showed up and gave us
a great hand with the project!

http://picasaweb.google.com/thegummingzombie.com

And to show you how it is put together, check out this link of a rough edit
(still need 2 more color passes):

http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid1417302397

For those interested in Jean Claude the Gumming Zombie, visit
http://www.thegummingzombie.com <http://www.thegummingzombie.com/>

Johnny Wu

Producer/Director/Editor

www.mdifilm.com <http://www.mdifilm.com/>

www.rapturethemovie.com

President

Organization of Chinese Americans of Greater Cleveland

www.ocagc.org

Administrator

Cleveland IndieClub

www.indieclub.com