[NEohioPAL] In Need of 3 Male Actors for Short Film

Peter Fields peteroctb at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 7 14:32:47 PDT 2008

I'm shooting a short film called "the forgotten ones" this month and am looking for 3 guys, age range: late teens to mid twenties or so, to play street punks who have a grudge against the homeless.  They taunt--and when they get a chance--beat homeless people.  "the forgotten ones" will be shot in Kent, Akron, and Stow.

Days and times you will need to be on set are as follows:

June 14; 11am to 12:30; Location: downtown Kent

June 15; 9:30am to 12pm; Location: same as June 14

June 21; 5pm to 7:30pm; Location: the city of Stow

There is no pay, but this is an excellent opportunity for exposure as our films have played at film festivals and are available on dvd through Amazon.com.  If you are interested, willing, and available to participate in the film, email me your headshot and resume at peteroctb at yahoo.com

Lines are minimal, but the street punk characters are essential to the story.  If you are selected, we will contact you no later than Thursday, June 12th with specific locations.  Our first day of shooting is June 14th.  To learn a little more about our films, visit our website via the link below.

Thanks,
Peter Fields
Director, Editor, Producer
Visit the world of