[NEohioPAL] CASTING: OXYGEN CHANNEL'S BAD GIRLS CLUB - CLEVELAND, CHICAGO, AND DETROIT - SAT., JUNE 14TH

Dave Burberry dburberry at bunim-murray.com
Tue Jun 10 22:29:31 PDT 2008

Hello,

If you are interested in this opportunity, please reply to this posting ASAP and we will contact you immediately to setup an interview time.  Don’t forget to include your PHONE NUMBER and PICTURES in your response.

Deadline for a response to this e-mail is NOON, Thursday June 12th.  However, interviews are booked on a first-come first-served basis and fill up quickly, so please reply ASAP.

Interviews will be held in DETROIT, CHICAGO, and CLEVELAND on SATURDAY, JUNE 14th.  When you reply to this email, please indicate which of these 3 cities you would like to attend by changing the subject heading of the email to city of your choice.

Please note: This IS NOT an open call.  Interviews are by appointment only, and we are offering this opportunity to a very limited number of people.  Don’t pass this up!

For more information on “The Bad Girls Club” visit www.bunim-murray.com or www.oxygen.com

Submissions should be e-mailed to bgcasting at bunim-murray.com

Thanks,

Bunim-Murray Casting Department