[NEohioPAL] 1-bed condo-rent or buy-SOUNDPROOF WALLS perfect for rehearsing!

Leigh Angela lovetolaugh at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 12 13:40:47 PDT 2008

Unfortunately I'm moving out of my gorgeous apartment and wanted to list it here as it is perfect for singers or musicians who need to practice and not bother their neighbors. I've lived here for 2 years; I'm a singer and my boyfriend is a trombonist and we've never bothered anyone as the ajoining walls are concrete and soundproof.  I have never heard any of my neighbors' music, tv, talking or yelling through the walls. The condo is just like a house only better, because it's more energy efficient. It is also for sale or rent-to-own, ask if interested.

It's a large condo, 880 sq feet with vaulted ceiling in the living room, which
is large enough to dance and do cartwheels in.  Ranch syle; everything on one floor.
Park your car steps to the front door, and only one step up so also great for those
with disabilities or injuries. Private entry with your own front porch and yard.

Rent is $620 and this includes: water, sewer, trash, landscaping, snow removal,
and parking. You can rent a garage for an extra fee.  Pets are allowed but need
to be negotiated. The apartment has centrail air and heat (average $50/month, as is electric), your own
laundry room with hook-ups, dishwasher, disposal, and nice big closet organizer
in bedroom. Brand new fridge one week old, water heater is 2 years old. I have personally showered while doing laundry or running the dishwasher and noticed no change in water pressure or teperature.

Located in Olmsted Falls, just blocks from 480 and very close to 80 as well. About 25-30 minutes to downtown. Very
nice area. Email me for pictures or to see it!

Leigh