[NEohioPAL] Lori Diemer Photo Exhibits

Lori Diemer diemwoman at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 12 14:47:05 PDT 2008

  Please come on over to Historic Downtown Willoughby for an Exhibit featuring my images.  June 15th-August 30, the Michael Stefan Salon , located at 4082 Erie Street.  There is an Artist Reception July 19, 2008 from 6-9pm.  "Cruisin' Art" is a series of Polaroid Manipulations of Classic Cars photographed at Cruise-Ins.  "Bella Italia" will feature selected images form a recent photo trip I took to Tuscany.
  Thanks, Lori