[NEohioPAL] ENDORSEMENT FOR A NEOHIOPAL MEMBER

Anthony Weishar a_weishar at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 18 09:29:36 PDT 2008

For those of you who have seen the "Need a car?" notice in neohiopal and possibly hesitated, take the time to contact Dave Banks. Like many others, I worried about having to deal with the traditional used car salesman who locks you in the office and spends hours changing the terms until you give up and sign. This is far from it. Dave has a wide variety of vehicles in excellent condition and many sources for financing.  Here's the kicker, I've never seen Dave in person. We have done all of the work by email or phone at my convenience. If you need a vehicle, call or email Dave.

Tony Weishar