[NEohioPAL] Kid's Karaoke in Jackson in July CORRECTED COPY

Betty M. Smith mds-sc at neo.rr.com
Thu Jun 19 21:50:17 PDT 2008

Please circulate

  Kid's Karaoke

Jackson Belden Food Fest

Kent State University

Stark Campus

July 25, 2008

4 pm - 5:30 pm

Registration Form

(Please type or print legibly)

First Name _____________________ Last Name _____________________ M/F ____

Birth date _________ Age ____ (All Contestants require signature of parent
or guardian)

Address _____________________________________________

Home Phone __________________ Cell Phone __________________

City______________________ Zip Code ____________

Song Selections 1. _______________2._____________________3._________________

Please list three choices. In order to avoid duplication we will select the
song choice.

Parent or Guardian Signature

*By signing this release you hereby allow Jackson Belden Chamber and its
representative's full authority to use your name, image, and talent in any
way we believe to benefit Jackson Belden Chamber and its affiliates, through
Television, Radio, News Print, Web Media, etc.   If you agree to these
terms, drop your registration form off at either the Jackson Belden Chamber
(5735 Wales Ave NW)

Rules

.         There will be two categories: 4-7 yr old and 8-10 yr old.

.         There are only 30 slots available. First come first served. No
Phone registrations will be accepted.

.         Singers must bring their own cd or sing a cappella.

.         Each contestant will be allowed two minutes only.

.         Judging will be based on singing, stage presence and audience
reaction. Make sure to bring your family and friends to cheer you on.

.         Contestant can consist of solos, duets, and trios (each counts as
one contestant and cannot do separate registration).

.         Have fun!!!

 Winners will be invited by Multi-Development Services of Stark County to
sing at the 2009 Canton Idol Finals.

For More Information Call the Jackson Belden Chamber at (330) 833-4400.

 Deadline for registration is 7/18/08

Mail Registration to

Jackson Belden Chamber of Commerce

5735 Wales Avenue

Jackson Township OH  44646

Betty M. Smith

Executive Director

Multi-Development Services of Stark County

424 Fulton Rd., NW

Canton OH  44703

330-471-9139

330-471-9763 (fax)