[NEohioPAL] Canton Cabaret Audition Notice - Paid Position/Female African-American Singer

Rainbow Repertory Company rainbowrep at neo.rr.com
Fri Jun 20 22:07:13 PDT 2008

Auditions will be held for the original musical SONGS SUNG BLUES on
Sunday, June 29th at 3 p.m. at Westminster Community Church at 171
Aultman Avenue N. W. in Canton.  The musical is about the Harlem
Renaissance singers, Lena Horne, Bessie Smith, Ma Rainey, Ethel Waters
and Geraldine Baker.  It will be produced October, 15, 17, 22, 24 at the
Canton Cabaret Dinner Theater in Canton.
<http://www.cantoncabaret.com/> www.cantoncabaret.com  For more
information, please contact the playwright/director at
<mailto:rosemindarling at yahoo.com> rosemindarling at yahoo.com

Lois DiGiacomo    330.456.7397
     Canton Cabaret
       Dinner Theatre with a Dance Floor!