[NEohioPAL] Out of Darkness returning to TV Fall 2008- seeking new talent

Alex P Michaels alexmichaels at prelude2cinema.com
Fri Jun 20 22:02:54 PDT 2008

Prelude2Cinema is returning its TV Series "Out of Darkness" to cable TV September 2008 with new episodes and we will also feature short movies and series by other filmmakers. If interested in submitting work, contact us A.S.A.P.

"Out of Darkness" is a police/ sci-fi series that has shot with some wonderfully talented actors and crew people from the region but we are always looking for more talent in front of and behind the camera. If you are interested, contact us A.S.A.P. at dark at prelude2cinema.com

If you have appeared before in the show, let us know, we have brought back a few characters from past episodes.  The "Out of Darkness" website is at www.prelude2cinema.com/dark.htm . It features clips from the YouTube Channel and casting info on an hour long episode we plan to shoot next month. We are trying to finalize a few key roles which are necessary before we shoot the new hour long episode. Right now, we are shooting short web episodes to tie together the storyline from one season to the new season.

Again, we look forward to working with people who we have worked with in the past and new talent. Visit the "Out of Darkness" website www.prelude2cinema.com/dark.htm for more info or the related site www.rockwellcleveland.com

Sincerely,
Alex P. Michaels
Prelude2Cinema