[NEohioPAL] Casting Call for Short Films

Gina Brinker gina at pigsflyfilms.com
Sat Jun 21 22:38:33 PDT 2008

*Audition:*

Looking for male actors for two short films.

/*Evil Dummy* /is a horror/comedy film in the tradition of Evil Dead II
and the Twilight Zone. We are looking for male actors between the ages
of 35-60 to play the lead roles in this segment of a good cop and a bad
cop.  We are currently in Pre-Production in Northeast Ohio.

/*Blood on the Help Desk* /is short comedy film about a young geeky mob
kid running the families' Help Desk and a visit by a hitman. We are
looking for a male actor between the ages of 20-25 to play the lead role
of young geeky mob kid and a male actor between the ages of 30-50 to
play the hitman.