[NEohioPAL] i want your VIDEOS

Chagrin Valley Little Theatre cvlt at cvlt.org
Wed Jun 18 07:14:16 PDT 2008

This actually brings up an interesting question.  Most show licenses
state that you're not allowed to record your productions, and yet many
grant committees request them, and promotional guides recommend them.
Our theatre recently made it 'official policy' not to record
performances because the possibility of having a show shut down was too
risky.  I'm curious as to how other local performance groups have
reconciled their desire or need for videos with the licensing
restrictions placed on the shows by their owners.

Andrew Rothman

Chagrin Valley Little Theatre
www.CVLT.org
440.247.8955

*** Now Playing - /The Seven Year Itch/ ($14/$10) - 79th Season
Subscriptions available! ***