[NEohioPAL] New CALL-BACK Episode: Singin' in the Rain, Millie and Fourth Wall!

Geoff Short geoffshort at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 23 16:06:21 PDT 2008

CHECK OUT THE LATEST EPISODE OF

CALL-BACK!
The Cleveland Community Theatre Cable Connection!

TONIGHT at 10:30PM on COX CABLE 45!

In tonight's episode Call-Back continues its documentary series
following Olmsted Performing Arts' upcoming production of Singin' in
the Rain!

We'll also meet "Millie" herself as we look in on rehearsals for
CAMEO's Summer production of Thoroughly Modern Millie!

Then we start a brand new series with Fourth Wall Productions'
upcoming play "Dog Sees God". Don't miss it!

NOT A COX SUBSCRIBER?  NO PROBLEM!  LOG ON AND WATCH ONLINE:

Call-Back: Thoroughly Modern Millie - Pt. 2

Call-Back: Singin' in the Rain - Pt. 2

Call-Back: Dog Sees God - Pt. 1

Thanks for Watching!

Visit Some Enchanted Evening coming to Huntington Playhouse!
Great theatre is always close to home at The Cassidy Theatre!
Visit CAMEO's hot Summer musical Thoroughly Modern Millie ! CLICK HERE!
Check out The Avenue one of Cleveland's hottest showbands!