[NEohioPAL] Surrealism Comes To Rocky River

mattcook at studioof5rings.com mattcook at studioof5rings.com
Tue Jun 24 06:41:02 PDT 2008

Studio of 5 Rings presents original works from local artist Jenna Fournier.
The show offers a refreshing nod to surrealism with Fourier's free use of
space, time and a full color pallet. The show will run until Saturday July
26th.  In addition to her original collection, Fournier also has a selection
of prints available.

Fourier opened the show with a live music.  She will also close the show
Saturday July 26th with a live acoustic performance between the hours of
6:00 and 9:00pm.

Winery and Art Gallery, 5 Rings is a unique venue in Rocky River that
delivers fine wines with an art gallery as a tasting room.  We bring in
grapes from California and Chile, then bottle our own wines here in NE Ohio.

Gallery Hours
Wed & Thurs: 4:00 - 9:00pm
Fri & Sat: Noon - 9:00pm
Mon 7 Tue: By appt.