[NEohioPAL] AUDITIONS for 35mm Short Film, J.C. Oates Screenplay

Patrick Cunningham cunningpatrick at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 16:31:50 PDT 2008

 *ACTORS NEEDED*

Filmmakers from the London Film School are coming to Northeastern Ohio to
film an approved adaptation of "At the Seminary," a story by Joyce Carol
Oates. We will be shooting on color 35mm. There are four lead speaking parts
in this 15 minute short for which we hope to cast local talent.

* Female [plays age 35-50] Mother
* Female [plays age 15-18] Daughter

* Male [plays age 35-50] Priest, Rector of Seminary
* Male [plays age 27-22] Seminarian

The shoot will be from July 21-25, 2008, with locations in Cleveland
(exteriors) and Akron (interiors). Compensation, by school mandate, is
limited to meals, travel, a DVD of the completed film and a small daily
stipend. Auditions will be held in downtown Akron in the coming two weeks. If
interested and available for the shoot, please reply to
cunningpatrick at gmail.com with headshot attached and we will try to schedule
an audition convenient to your schedule.

thanks,

Pat Cunningham

--
Patrick Cunningham