[NEohioPAL] *** Seeking crew for SAG deferred project weekends of July. ***

George Butiri gbutiri at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 26 06:48:57 PDT 2008

We need a few helping hands on our project this summer: First Hand Encounter.

If you know anyone interested in spending their weekends helping out on set, let us know.

Richard Fike (stunts coordinator for Double Dragon, Best of the Best 3, and many more) will be assisting us with special effects for the shoot'em up scenes.

- No experience necessary.
- Fuel compensation and food on set are provided.

we basically need a few helping hands on deck to set up lights, carry cables, hold the boom, etc...

Contact me directly via email: gbutiri at yahoo.com

Thank you!

- George Butiri
twomartinis.com