[NEohioPAL] Want to sell your stuff @ The Waterloo Arts Festival Aug 2nd?

Heather Young heatherannyoung at att.net
Tue Jul 8 08:23:07 PDT 2008

   Waterloo Arts Festival Vendor Agreement

  Dear Vendor:

  Welcome to the Waterloo Arts Festival, the sixth annual neighborhood celebration of the arts here in North Collinwood.  The fest is growing every year, and this year promises to be the biggest and best yet, with more art, more performances, more demonstrations and activities, more vendors, and twice the marketing.  We hope you’ll join us.

  The festival this year will be held from 1-8pm / Saturday, August 2.

  To ensure that everyone has fun, we’ve set some simple rules.  This is a family event, so please behave appropriately.  We ask that everyone be respectful of each other’s work, and of the children who will of course be present.  This is also an arts event, so we ask that any objects to be sold be original artwork or otherwise handmade or handcrafted.

  Each vendor is responsible for the appearance of his/her booth space.  Set-up begins at 11:00am; your booth should be complete in time for the 1pm start of the festival.  Breakdown begins immediately at 8:00pm on Saturday.

  Vendors must provide their own tables, chairs and optional tents.  Tents must be no larger than 10’x 10’.  Vendors are welcome to bring their vehicles into the street for set-up until 11:30am.and 8:30pm, there will be no vehicle access and no parking on the event grounds.
  Free on-street parking is available throughout the neighborhood.

  There is no electricity available for booths this year, and there is also no water available for food preparation, etc.  Each vendor is responsible for sales tax.  Spaces are $30 and no commission will be charged.

  We look forward to a great day of art in the community, and we’re glad you want to be part of it.  To reserve your space, please sign the form on the back, provide all the necessary information and return it with your check to the address given no later than July 16, 2007.  We’ll see you at the Fair!

Waterloo Arts Festival Vendor Agreement

  Booth name:
  Contact name:
  Address:
  City:                                                                             State:
  Zip:
  Phone:
  E-mail:

  Brief description of what your booth/business is:

  I will/ will not be bringing a tent (no larger than 10’x10’)

  I can volunteer to help with:

   Set up
   Break down
   Information booth
   Childrens’ activities

  I have enclosed my check made payable to Arts Collinwood in the sum of:

  I,                                                                      , accept any and all liability arising from the activities and/or business of (booth name):                                                    at the Waterloo Arts Festival on August 2, 2008, whether such liability arises from negligence, recklessness, malfeasance, misfeasance or nonfeasance, and hereby indemnify and hold harmless the Waterloo Arts Festival and the association behind it.

  Signature:

  Completed vendor agreements should be returned no later than July 7, 2008, to:
  Arts Collinwood
  Waterloo Arts Festival
  15605 Waterloo Rd.
  Cleveland, OH  44110