[NEohioPAL] Don't miss out on GIRLS NIGHT at The Cleveland Play House! BOGO discount

Melissa Bachtel mbachtel at clevelandplayhouse.com
Fri Jul 11 09:33:10 PDT 2008

Don’t miss out on GIRLS NIGHT at The Cleveland Play House!

Come see Girls Night: The Musical on Thursday,  July 17, 2008 and join us
for a night of SUMMER FUN!

Arrive early to receive a free souvenir photo from The Plain Dealer photo
booth which will be snapping away before the show starting at 6 PM. While
you are here, enjoy $5 martini drink specials at the Rotunda Bar.

The fun doesn’t have to end with the show! Join us for a special night of
karaoke with Kevin Joseph Kelly at Stages Restaurant after Girls Night: The
Musical, starting around 10 pm. This event is free and open to the public.

Bring a friend for FREE!
Order one ticket for Girls Night: The Musical on Thursday, July 17, 2008,
and get one ticket FREE!  To order tickets go to www.clevelandplayhouse.com
or call 216-795-7000 ext. 4. Be sure to use the code BOGO when ordering your
tickets to receive this special promotion!

About Girls Night: The Musical:
A hilarious and touching “tell-it-like-it-is” look at a group of long-time
friends, Girls Night: The Musical promises to have audiences laughing,
crying and dancing in the aisles!  Bursting with energy and packed with
every memorable anthem imaginable including: Girls Just Want to Have Fun, I
Will Survive, Man I Feel Like a Woman, Say a Little Prayer, I’m Every Woman,
and We Are Family.  Girls Night: The Musical is a must-see slice of sizzling
entertainment for anyone who really knows how to have fun!