[NEohioPAL] Replacement Drummer needed - Paid gig

Neil Thackaberry thackaberryn at actorssummit.org
Mon Jul 14 08:21:27 PDT 2008

Actors' Summit, Hudson's Equity Theater
is seeking a replacement drummer for it's current production of
Swingtime Canteen.

Due to the Box Office success, we've extended our run of this very
popular show, as a result,
our regular band has some conflict dates. So we need a replacement
drummer---

Sunday July 20; 2 PM performance--1 PM musicians call time

Saturday July 26; 8 PM performance 6:30 PM musicians call time
Sunday July 27; 2 PM performance 1 PM musicians call time

This off- Broadway hit show, created in a "USO" style ,
featuring hits of the Big Band era as performed at military bases during
WWII.
Swing style music.(There is a cast album) Must be able to read music.

Fee per service $35.00. References/resume requested---please email me or
call:

call MaryJo at 330-338-5322---my cell phone
or call the theater at 330-342-0800 and ask for Neil

Thank you.

MaryJo Alexander
CoArtistic Director
Actors' Summit Theater