[NEohioPAL] casting call - Parma

Dale Hlaves dhlaves at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 16 06:24:29 PDT 2008

Pate Management will conduct a casting call for a trailer from 4:30 PM to 7 PM on Friday, July 25. The casting call will be held in the Pate Management office directly behind Antonio's Pizza on Chevrolet Blvd. in Parma. We are looking for male and female actors between the ages of 18 and 25. All races are welcome. The trailer will be presented to potential investors in an effort to secure funding to shoot a feature film. There will be no pay for acting in the trailer, but we do offer exposure, experience and an opportunity to audition for a role in the feature film, which will be a paying gig. We ask that all interested parties bring a head shot and a resume and reply to dhlaves at live.com to reserve a time slot.