[NEohioPAL] Anything gone bump in the night? This may be for you!

Matthew Sucre msucre2000 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 19 18:56:08 PDT 2008

Good Evening ladies and gentlemen, I am a collector of ghost stories and I am
in need of your help.

 Has anything gone bump in the night for
you? Has something strange ever happened- something that could not be
reasonably explained? Because theatres are favorite
places for ghosts to frequent, I was hoping that some theatre people might be
able to enhance my collection of stories.

 As a connoisseur of Ghost Stories, I
have been fascinated by how different cultures treat the telling of them and
frequently present discussion panels on the subject. My favorite is the
Japanese “Hyakumonogatari Kaidankai” or Gathering of
One Hundred Tales. Guests at the ceremony attempt to last through the telling
of one hundred ghost stories as a proof of bravery. I am looking to build my
collection for upcoming presentations. I also may use these stories in the
future projects.

 If you are so inclined, please email me
at msucre2000 at yahoo.com
or matthew.sucre at gmail.com
with the details of your story. They don’t have to have happened in a theatre,
any real- life experience will do.

 If you are interested in a presentation
of this panel for your group, please contact me to discuss the details.

 I greatly appreciate any and all help
you can give

 Thank you

 Matthew