[NEohioPAL] SEEKING ACTORS**PAID MURDER GIG**SEP 13

KillingTimeLTD at aol.com KillingTimeLTD at aol.com
Sun Jul 20 06:05:47 PDT 2008

Killing Time Ltd. is currently casting the following roles for an
interactive murder mystery to be held on September 13 in Vermilion:
    *   a "skipper": heavyset; late 40's early 50's
    *   a "millionaire":  lock-jawed blue blood accent preferred; late  50's
early 60's
    *   "his wife": society matron; late 50's early 60's
    *   a "movie star": statuesque beauty; late 20's early 30's; redhead
preferred
    *   a "professor": clean cut teacher type; mid 30's
    *   a "farm girl": wholesome, girl next door; 21-26
    *   a goofy "first mate": mid 20's to mid 30's
    If these descriptions sound familiar that's because  they are. We are
looking for people who either resemble, act like or can mimic  the iconic
television characters from "Gilligan's Island".

    If you have no idea what all the above means,  Google it.

    It pays $100 and could lead to more work.

     We are looking for like responsible, like  minded team players who can
take direction well. While the show is book heavy,  improvisational skills are
welcome as from time to time you'd be engaging with  the audience. Comedy
chops a plus. Stage experience a given.

    Rehearsals are generally held on Saturdays and/or  Sundays from 10 am - 2
PM in Euclid. There is a possibility of one evening  rehearsal during what
would normally be called "tech week" if this was an actual  stage show. We are
currently looking at August 9 as the table read date.

    Basic costumes provided. You may be asked to supply  your own footwear.

    If interested, please send current photo and resume  along with a daytime
phone number that you actually answer to _killingtimeltd at aol.com_
(mailto:killingtimeltd at aol.com)  for  consideration.

Must be over 18.

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.