[NEohioPAL] Something Dada Ponders Julys Past

Something Dada somethingdada at cd.aztemail.com
Wed Jul 23 09:57:54 PDT 2008

Here it is, already midway through July, and the anniversaries of many noble events have already passed without our comment. Why, did you know that the good ol' US of A began using the international unit of the nautical mile equal to 6076.11549 ft. or 1852 meters effective July 1, 1954? No, we didn't either. Or how about the fact that Neil Armstrong became the first man to land on the moon July 20, 1969? We kinda remembered that one, yeah. But we totally recalled how the Vatican Council decreed the dogma of papal infallibility July 18, 1870.  And we're pretty sure that if Benedict 16 were to send you a text message (seriously, he does it) it would say this:

"Gekommen, ein Erscheinen zu sehen Something Dada. Sie sind sehr lustig."

And the Pope is never wrong.

SOMETHING DADA IMPROVISATIONAL COMEDY
All New... All Different... Like Always.

Next show times (all tickets just $10):

Friday July 25, 2008
8:00 PM

Saturday July 26, 2008
8:00 PM
10:30 PM

The Wooltex Gallery
Tower Press Building
1900 Superior Avenue
Cleveland, OH
Free Parking In Rear
Cash and Checks only, ATM on site

Something Dada strongly suggests not bringing children under 13 to our shows. We generally operate at a PG-13 level, in terms of language and content, but we can not guarantee what suggestions will be given, or what direction the show will take (it is improv, after all). If you have any questions or concerns, please e-mail us at info at somethingdada.com or call us at 216.696.4242.

Something Dada
The Tower Press Building
1900 Superior Ave., Suite 120
Cleveland, OH 44114